Accenture: Scholarship Programme 2021 for South Africa students
|Application Deadline:||15 August 2020|
Accenture invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for Scholarship Programme 2021.
Accenture, through its independent Education Trust, helps economically disadvantaged students with strong academic backgrounds to further their studies at tertiary institutions in South Africa.
If you are you a high achiever in your second, third, fourth or Honours year of study, we want to hear from you.
Successful candidates will receive a full scholarship. The bursary programme covers the following expenses: registration fees, tuition fees, examination fees, meals, residence, book allowance for prescribed books and a laptop. In addition, the scholarship is backed up by ongoing mentorship.
Applications will be considered from students who wish to major in one of the following disciplines at one of the universities listed below.
Degree courses and universities
|BSc in Computer Science||University of Cape Town|
|BCom or BSc in Informatics or Information Systems||University of Johannesburg|
|BCom or BSc (Eng) in Information Technology + BIT||University of Pretoria|
|BEng or BSc (Eng) in Computer||Rhodes University|
|BEng or BSc (Eng) in Electrical (Light Current)||University of the Western Cape|
|BEng or BSc (Eng) in Electronic||University of the Witwatersrand|
|BEng or BSc (Eng) in Information|
|BEng or BSc (Eng) in Industrial|
How to apply
Download and complete the Accenture Scholarship Application Form (.pdf)
Applications must be sent to: [email protected]
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate/ final results, if currently in the first year of study (certified copy)
- Full tertiary academic transcripts (certified copies)
- 2020 mid-year exam results (certified copy)
- Progress report if you did not write mid-year exams (from your University)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (income tax return/ payslip/ letter from employer/ pension receipt etc: certified copies)
- Parents death certificate if deceased (certified copy)
- Motivational letter explaining how your selected qualification will benefit society in South Africa (around 200 words)
For more information on the Accenture South Africa Education Scholarship, please email us [email protected] or call us on Contact number: (+27) 012 6222441