Entry or Admission Requirements to study at Mpumalanga College of Nursing, South Africa
Students looking forward to applying study at Mpumalanga College of Nursing would need to meet the minimum requirements of the course they are applying. The eligibility criteria required, entry or admission requirements for students in order to apply for a particular course may vary per course.
As a general guide, students should present the following minimum requirements to be considered for admission to the Mpumalanga College of Nursing, South Africa.
Prospective Candidates need to comply with the following Minimum Admission Requirements:
- South African citizen
- Citizen of Mpumalanga province
- Currently in Matric OR have completed Matric with a degree/ diploma admission
- Achieved a minimum of level 3 (SG D or HG E) for Mathematics in Matric OR a minimum of level 4 for Mathematical Literacy
- Achieved a minimum of level 3 (SG D or HG E) for Geography/ Physical Science/ Agriculture
- Achieved a minimum of level 4 (SG C or HG D) for Biology/ Physiology/ Life Sciences in Matric
- Achieved a minimum of level 4 (SG C or HG D) for English in Matric
- Achieved a minimum overall Admission Point Score (APS) of 25 points for six highest subjects (excluding Life Orientation)
- Studying or intend on studying towards a 4 year Nursing/ Midwifery Diploma at the Mpumalanga College of Nursing