Anglo American Platinum: Scholarships 2020 / 2021 for South African students
|Scholarship Provider:||Anglo American Platinum|
|Application Deadline:||14 July 2020|
|Academic Year:||2020 / 2021|
|Study in:||South Africa|
Anglo American Platinum students to apply for scholarship programme 2021.
Anglo American Platinum’s bursary and scholarship scheme is mainly designed to give young professionals an entry point into the company, the mining industry and the job market. The scheme includes:
The Anglo American Platinum scholarship, which is more flexible (open to any field of study), providing opportunities for learners in our host communities in order to enter the job market in the career of their choice – covering registration, tuition and textbook costs, medical cover and a computer allowance.
Applicants must meet the below requirements:
- Any field of study
- Current Grade 12, must submit Grade 11 results stamped by school (Submit provisional acceptance at Tertiary Institution)
- Must pass all subjects currently registered.
- Must be from 50km radius from our operations – proof from Chief (Stamped document)
How to apply
When applying for the bursary or scholarship programme, you will be required to ensure all the questions are answered and the relevant documentation is uploaded, including
- A certified ID document
- Grade 11 results that have been stamped by the school; or, if completed Grade 12, a certified copy of your Grade 12 certificate
- Latest transcripts and previous year’s results
- A comprehensive CV.