Bond University: Leadership Scholarship Programme 2020 / 2021 for International students to study in UK
|Scholarship Provider:||Bond University|
|Application Deadline:||6 September 2020|
|Academic Year:||2020 / 2021|
Bond University, UK invites suitably qualified applicants from International Students to apply for Leadership Scholarship Programme for 2020 / 2021 academic year.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate coursework in Actuarial Science, Architecture and Built Environment, Business and Commerce, Communication and Creative Media, Health Sciences, Hotel and Tourism, International Relations and Humanities, Law, Social Sciences, Psychology and Counselling, Sport.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be domestic or international students currently completing Year 12 at a high school in Australia, or Australian students completing High School overseas.
- Be predicted to achieve a minimum of ATAR 84 or IB Diploma 30.
- Hold outstanding leadership, community, and extra-curricular achievements, both at school and within the community. Applicants will be asked to provide evidence of all achievements as supporting documents.
The program will cover up to 25% tuition for any single or approved combined undergraduate degree (excluding the Bond Medical Program).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at Bond University. After completion of the Bond University online study application form, eligible students can apply for programmes via the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will be required to submit the following documents as part of their application: a school reference, completion of the Bond University Leadership Scholarship Supporting Document, evidence of your leadership, initiative, and service to your school and/or community, including 2 references. Please use the Summary of Achievementstemplate to present this evidence and upload as one Word or PDF document; and essay responses to two questions. It should be written in a word document and uploaded as part of the application.
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the standard entry requirements for their chosen program of study.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.