Mpumalanga College of Nursing, South Africa Application: How to apply for admission?
So, you’ve made the decision to study nursing or emergency medical care at Mpumalanga College of Nursing in South Africa. So you want to know more about the application process – how do you apply to attend at Mpumalanga College of Nursing? What do you need to do in order to make sure that you can go exactly where you want to go?
Here are 4 steps to help you apply for study at Mpumalanga College of Nursing, South Africa:
1. Choose a a study program or course
As you have chosen to study at Mpumalanga College of Nursing in South Africa, the thing you need to do is define your target: what do you want to study. Mpumalanga College of Nursing is offering variety of available study courses or qualifications to sharpen your dream career.
To help you choose a course to study, we have compiled a list of courses or programme that Mpumalanga College of Nursing are offering.
- Diploma in Nursing (General, Psychiatric, Community) and Midwifery
2. Meet the Mpumalanga College of Nursing Entry or Minimum Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen
- Citizen of Mpumalanga province
- Currently in Matric OR have completed Matric with a degree/ diploma admission
- Achieved a minimum of level 3 (SG D or HG E) for Mathematics in Matric OR a minimum of level 4 for Mathematical Literacy
- Achieved a minimum of level 3 (SG D or HG E) for Geography/ Physical Science/ Agriculture
- Achieved a minimum of level 4 (SG C or HG D) for Biology/ Physiology/ Life Sciences in Matric
- Achieved a minimum of level 4 (SG C or HG D) for English in Matric
- Achieved a minimum overall Admission Point Score (APS) of 25 points for six highest subjects (excluding Life Orientation)
- Studying or intend on studying towards a 4 year Nursing/ Midwifery Diploma at the Mpumalanga College of Nursing
3. Apply for Admission to study at Mpumalanga College of Nursing
In order to apply to study at Mpumalanga College of Nursing, Download application form (pdf)
After filling all the required fields on the application form, now it’s time to submit your application. Before doing that, give a final look of your application paperwork to see if there might be something accidentally missing. Once you’ve done it, you’re ready to apply for a place at Mpumalanga College of Nursing.
4. Wait for the Admission Letter
As soon as Mpumalanga College of Nursing receives your application they will send you an email to confirm it. There’s not a regular period of time it takes the admission committee to go through your application paperwork and respond you. Due to heavily applications load the institution face, it takes time to process your request. Overall, this process lasts for several weeks and it depends on how many applications the institution has collected during that application period.