National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS): Bursary / Scholarship Programme 2021 for South Africa students
|Internship Provider:||National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS)|
|Application Deadline:||30 November 2020|
National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for Bursary / Scholarship Programme 2021.
Who can apply
You can apply if:
- You are a South African citizen with a household income of R350k or less, you are registered at this Institution and have not been approved for NSFAS funding in 2018
- You are a South African citizen with a household income of R350k or less, you are registered at this Institution but have not applied for NSFAS funding before
- You are a South African citizen with a household income of R350k or less and you plan to study at a public university or TVET College in 2019 and require funding
Whats documents needed in order to apply for NSFAS?
Make sure that you have certified and valid copies of the following documents before attempting to apply for funding:
- Your South African identity document/card (or an unabridged birth certificate (if you are younger than 16 years old)
- ID of parents and/or guardian (or death certificate where applicable)
- Pay advice/letter of employment/pension advice stating income (SASSA slips are not required and SASSA should not be included as household income)
- A completed and signed consent form, which you may download here and must be filled in with your parent/guardian’s signatures. Applications without a consent form signed by all people whose incomes have been declared in the application will not be accepted and will be considered incomplete.
- If you have a disability, please download the Disability Annexure Afrom www.nsfas.org.za fill it in and submit it with your application
NB: The stamp on all certified documents should not be older than three months
How to apply
Apply online at www.nsfas.org.za
You may Call the NSFAS Contact Centre on 08 000 67327