Toyota SA Motors: Bursary / Scholarship Programme 2021 for South Africa students
|Scholarship Provider:||Toyota SA Motors|
|Application Deadline:||31 August 2020|
|Study in:||South Africa|
Toyota SA Motors invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for Bursary / Scholarship Programme 2021.
Accelerate your success by applying for our bursary programme and take the first step towards a promising future. Bursaries will be awarded to students pursuing full-time study in the following fields:
- Business Mathematics and Informatics
- Accounting (Non-CA) – degree must include Accounting, Taxation, Auditing and Management Accounting
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Business Science Analytics
Who can apply
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen
- Strong academic and leadership potential
- Achieved a minimum result of 75% for Mathematics and English in Matric
- Achieved an overall average above 70% at Tertiary. The matric criteria will be adjusted to a 65% minimum if the tertiary average exceeds 80%
- Combined household income of R750,000 per annum.
How to apply
- Applications must be completed on StudyTrust’s online Leaply platform before 31 August to be considered for a bursary for next year.
- Only applications from South African citizens will be considered.